Sameera Reddy's Sexy Secrets

Sameera Reddy shared the secrets of her sexy and beautiful body freshly.Sameera Reddy said, "I wash my body with curd and honey as frequently as I can. I apply lip balm to my lips. I use Christian Dyer Mascara to my eyes. I practice Kathak for fitness. I keep my mind clean and free from all tensions. Eating good food, sleeping sufficiently at nights, listening to music are my activities those keep me healthy. I also swim frequently to keep my body in shape. I apply camphor cream after using apricot scrub. I use very less make up when I'm off screen. That's my secret of happy and healthy life".Whatever Sameera does, the Telugu screen is not accepting her. None of her films are successful here. She is trying her luck with Hindi and Bengali film industries now.
Posted by Welcome, Wednesday, March 14, 2007 12:08 PM

0 Comments:

<< Home | << Add a comment